Keep Your Valuables Safe.
Safe deposit boxes are handy tools and provide a safe place away from your home or office to store valuables.
Safe deposit boxes are ideal places to keep a household inventory of important documents and items that are valuable, not replaceable or that carry sentimental value, such as:
- Jewelry or valuable collections
- Negotiable investment instruments like bonds and stock certificates
- Family heirlooms, photos or historical records that cannot be replaced
- Birth certificates and adoption papers
- Citizenship papers
- Military documents
- Divorce papers
- Vital back-up data files from your PC
- Passports, if they are seldom used
- Important contracts and business agreements
- Real estate deeds and mortgages
- Confidential records
- Copies of important financial records that you keep at home
- Copies of wills, living trust documents, powers of attorney
The contents of your safe deposit box are not insured by Athens Federal.